What’s Good at the Grocery!
We have tulips and Easter bunnies at the Grocery to get you and the family in the mood for Spring. You can find also find some yummy takeout treats for dinner tonight at the Carversville Grocery. In the case today are:
- Max’s Twice Baked Potatoes with Chives
- Black Rice, & Wheatberry Salad with,Brown Rice, Pine Nuts, and Raisins with Chive Oil
- Red Quinoa , Golden Beet and Hazelnut Salad (with Tuscan Kale, Purple Cabbage, Shallots, Apple Cider Vinegar, EVOO and salt. )
- Beautiful Roasted Beet, Pink Grapefruit & Goat Cheese Napoleons with Arugula and Chrevil
- Greg’s Famous Spanakopita (Spinach Pie)
- A gorgeous White Bean and Beet Hummus with Roasted Garlic, Spices and Meyer Lemon